A new, simpler way to sell on eBay
Let an experienced professional sell on your
behalf. If your item sells, you pay 35% commission plus transaction costs
Stuff U Sell, a trusted and professional eBay sellers
How it Works
Got something to sell?
Pack up your items, print your free courier label and drop to a parcel shop. If you prefer, just send it on to us yourself
Sit back and relax
We will assess your items, do the listing, field all questions and handle all logistics for you*
If your item sells, you pay 35% commission plus transaction fees. You get the rest. Note Fees
- * We will email if any items are rejected and send back free of charge unless you elect to use our free disposal service. We may recycle, reuse or donate items to charity, avoiding landfill as much as possible. Accepted items may be returned on payment of a withdrawal fee of £25 per item
- Terms and Conditions apply
Due to unprecedented demand registration for new accounts is closed presently.
Items that sell well
Items we cannot sell*
- Bulky items heavier than 25kg or larger than 60x50x50cm
- Items worth less than £25
- Items in poor condition,
e.g. torn, stained, broken, bad smelling
- * We will email if any items are rejected. If you choose it within 7 days, Stuff U Sell offers a free service to recycle, reuse or donate items to charity, avoiding landfill as much as possible. Otherwise your items will be sent back to you free of charge.
Average Selling Price*
- * Based on the average selling price of similar items on eBay.co.uk during the past 6 months
Commission charges for sold items on eBay
- 35% of the final sales price on eBay.
Representing the actual costs incurred if you had sold it yourself, plus VAT. Where buyers are refunded, transaction fees are not refunded but there is no charge made for refund and return costs.
- Marketplace fees: For items sold on eBay or Amazon, 12% capped at £310 per item plus 3.32% promotional listing and coupon fee charged for the sale. For items sold elsewhere, half this amount.
- Payment charges: 36p + 3.48% when the buyer pays by Paypal, eBay payments or Credit card. Otherwise free of charge.
- Shipping charges: Each item sold to a buyer is charged at £7.89 for items upto 2kg and under 1m long; £14.86 for items between 2kg and 20kg and under 1m and £38 for all other items.
- £25 per item. We charge a withdrawal fee of £25 (inclusive of postage) for withdrawal of each item which has already been listed. Withdrawal will only be possible if no sales has yet been agreed with a buyer.
- We offer free courier labels to send your item in from local parcel shops all over the UK - we'll even send you some bags or boxes if you need them. You must have acceptable items (see 'Item Eligibility'). Your account starts off with labels for upto 5 packages, each with a maximum weight of 10kg, maximum size 60cm x 50cm x 50cm. You can have more if you need them.
- Send In. If you prefer to send the items in yourself, then you may do this at your own expense. You will find the appropriate address label in your account area.